The three key human senses needs constant attention and care
Through its vast medical services, expert staff, progressive medical technology and country-wide network facilities, Rashid Hospital, an Emirates Healthcare Company, aims to provide a consistent, cultivating world of health, catering to the real-time medical needs of patients, in a cost-effective way.
The Rashid Hospital ENT (Otolaryngology) Department
Our ENT specialists are highly qualified and trained to help patients with all kind of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. They are dedicated to provide top quality care, excellent education and counselling to their patients with confidentiality, trust and sensitivity.
Many people suffer from what they believe are mild problems or allergies and live their lives not knowing that there’s genuine and available relief that can make a huge difference to their quality of life.
At Rashid Hospital, the ENT outpatient department provides clinics for routine ear, nose and throat disorders, as well as specialized clinics for problems like:
- Loss of smell
- Voice disorder for both adults and children
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Mouth, face, neck and skin cancer
Using state-of-the-art technology, we perform a wide range of surgeries, from Grommets (tubes) insertion into the middle ear, to more complex ears, nose, throat, head and neck surgeries.
Our experts not only address your condition, but also offer long term plans to reduce the chances of recurrences.
Our specialist ENT doctors and their multi-disciplinary team aim to diagnose the condition and arrange for any investigations if necessary.
Our specialists are highly skilled in the multidisciplinary assessment, diagnosis and management of disorders of speech, hearing and balance in all children, including those with complex and special needs and in adults as well.
- General Otolaryngology
- Nose and sinus surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic drainage of blocked tear duct
- Ear surgery: surgery to the external ear, middle ear and inner ear
- tympanoplasty (repairing of ear drum and the tiny bones), ear canal, mastoid bone (behind the ear) and inner ear.
- Otoplasty – (correction of bat ears)
- Management of hearing disorders (using advanced audiology tests tools in a soundproof room, hearing disorders can be detected and treated early at any age)
- Treatment of vertigo and balance disorders
- Treatment of tinnitus
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Non-surgical injection snoreplasty Pharyngoplasty (surgery to the gullet) Palatoplasty (surgery to the soft part of the mouth roof) and Tongue base surgery with traditional techniques, laser or coblation
- Salivary gland surgery (Glands which produces saliva)
- Removal of lumps and bumps from head, neck and face
- Allergy treatment
- Treatment of bad breath
- Voice Disorders using microsurgery laser treatments or not for certain laryngeal problems
- For professional users
- Swallowing disorders Headache and other types of pain in the head, neck and face