Only the best to get you back on your feet
Through its vast medical services, expert staff, progressive medical technology and country-wide network facilities, Rashid Hospital, an Emirates Healthcare Company, aims to provide a consistent, cultivating world of health, catering to the real-time medical needs of patients, in a cost-effective way.
The department of Physiotherapy at the Rashid Hospital is a unique department and probably the only one of its kind in the UAE. Headed by leading physiotherapy physicians in the UAE, the department provides the highest quality of care to our patients. All our patients are evaluated and investigated by a Physician who charts out an individualised treatment program.
To provide the highest standard of quality care to every patient, we carefully select staff members based on their credentials and experience and only use proven leading-edge technology to provide the best medical service.
Patients with soft tissue injuries or age related conditions benefit from our therapy sessions; some of the ailments we address are:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Hip, knee and ankle pain
- Joint replacement
- Hand pain/carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports injuries
- Work injuries
- Auto and personal injuries
- Osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Postsurgical rehabilitation
- Numbness, tingling and neuropathy
So whether you’re suffering from back or neck pain or you require intensive rehab after surgery, a sports injury or an auto accident, you’ll find fast, effective relief at Rashid Hospital physiotherapy department. Your treatment options may include:
- Manual therapy
- Massage therapy
- Myofascial release
- Infrared and laser
- Electrical stimulation — Decreases pain and swelling and facilitates faster healing
- Ultrasound — Creates a deep heating effect that can reduce pain, spasm and joint stiffness while increasing flexibility in your muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Home exercise programs — A customized program to help you recover from injury, improve strength, balance and coordination and enhance your ability to perform.
- On-site rehab — Our complete center includes exercise balls, free weights, pulleys, balance equipment, resistance machines, traction and more.